Cous cous and Chicken stir fry. I hope you enjoy this recipe! The ingredients are listed below: ~Ingredients~ Pack of stir fry veggies Soy sauce Chicken Chicken stock. Put the cous cous on your plate, then put your stir fry next to it.
Fluff with a fork and set aside. Serve with the couscous and top with suggested toppings as desired. Recipe courtesy of Min Kwon, M. How to make it simple, you can prepare Cous cous and Chicken stir fry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Cous cous and Chicken stir fry
- It’s 11/4 cup of couscous.
- It’s of Ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of big chicken breast.
- You need 3 of big carrots.
- You need 4 of habanero pepper (atarugu).
- It’s 1 of big onion bulb.
- It’s 1 of big green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of big red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of big yellow bell pepper.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- Prepare cube of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter/margarine.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tumeric powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s of Thyme.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try it with any vegetable you like! A satisfying stir fry that comes together in a flash.
Cous cous and Chicken stir fry instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and mix in seasoning cube, salt, black pepper, curry, thyme and onion powder. Massage the chicken thoroughly with these spices and cover with a cling film. Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least an hour or even over night. Crate the habanero pepper. Slice half of the onion in strips for the stir fry and half in small pieces for the couscous. Cut the bell peppers and carrot in strips. Crate fresh ginger and garlic to form a paste..
- On medium heat place a clean pot, add vegetable oil. Add sliced onions, saute for a minute, add ginger and garlic paste, add thyme n saute for another minute. Add the crated habanero pepper, (u can add tomatoes at this point if you wish) stir and allow to fry for about 3 minutes..
- Add water/ chicken stock/ beef stock. The quantity that can be absorbed by the couscous without it coming out soggy. Bring it to a boil and add the couscous. Add the butter/margarine and cover the pot so the couscous can absorb the liquid and soften. Turn off the heat immediately and keep the pot covered for about 5 minutes. Then use a fork to fluff the couscous. Add spring onion for garnish.
- On a medium low heat. Add vegetable oil to pan, once the oil is hot add the marinated chicken breast and stir fry until cooked and golden brown. Set this aside..
- To the same pan, add a little more oil and add the onions cut in strips. Saute for a minute, add ginger and garlic paste. Saute for about a minute also. Add the bell peppers and carrot and stir. Add the chicken. Add soy sauce. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Stir for about a minute, add spring onion for garnish and take off the heat. Enjoy😉.
A satisfying stir fry that comes together in a flash. Sliced lean Sirloin Steak is skillet-cooked with veggies in a tangy barbecue sauce, then served over a bed of beef-flavored. Egg fried cous cous is an easy twist on special fried rice. It makes delicious and quick easy midweek dinner, which is perfect for using up leftover cous cous as well as sad vegetables from the bottom of the fridge. Why make stir fry cous cous.